We are currently looking for an inspiring School Director to join the Innovation School of Talent Garden Vienna. The candidate who will help us to continue to make an impact on students and businesses lives, helping them to act as catalysts of digital transformation in Austria.
The Innovation School delivers digital and innovation training designed to help individuals and teams develop and transform. Our range of short courses, bootcamps and masterclasses deliver today's most in-demand skills in the digital world.
Talent Garden is Europe's leading innovation platform and coworking network for digital innovation. Today Talent Garden has 23 campuses in 8 countries (Albania, Austria, Denmark, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Spain) hosting thousands of talented people, including startups, freelancers, companies and large corporations. We offer co-working space, training in our Innovation School and opportunities to network with our Connect events.
- Lead the school’s digital innovation courses, bootcamps, masters and executive training programmes, ensuring great student’s experience and satisfaction;
- Manage the entire School’s ecosystem towards amazing marketing campaigns, on-point student’s enrollments and placement, as well as stellar in-class experiences;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners across campus and outside, educational communities and alumni included;
- Efficiently manage and maximise school sales, improving marketing strategies to reach set targets;
- Integrate user feedback, research and market analysis into requirements to enhance student’s satisfaction and drive continuous improvements;
- Frequently provide data reports and analysis that inform the success of the School;
- Ensure great student and professional experience and satisfaction, at the same time achieving the business goals.
- A proven manager experience with a significant leadership soul;
- A true love for the digital universe, from drones to coding, interstellar trips included;
- Experience that establishes an intuitive understanding of how business work and an ability to quickly speak the language of different companies and/or large corporates. Ideally, both;
- An entrepreneurial outlook, with a strong bias to action and resourceful attitude;
- Analytical-mindset: you translate data into a simple solution and uses that;
- Ninja-level problem solving skills with a strong inclination towards action ;
- Excellent communication skills that can rally the entire team, students and businesses behind a compelling vision towards digital transformation;
- A Result-driven approach: you don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the School, the team and our students.
You also have:
- 5 years (minimum) experience in the same role or as manager in education/training environment
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- A constant desire to improve and look for better solutions
- Tons of empathy in your pockets and the ability to bring out people’s highest potential
You will work in Vienna.
Moreover, you speak a perfect English, you believe that leading a team means working with them and helping people to grow constantly, you are strongly convinced that training in digital fields helps students to find a great job, professionals to improve their career and companies to make internal teams ready for a continuous digital transformation. And, of course, you organize amazing parties to to celebrate every small and great success!